Sunday, November 23, 2008

Outing @ Lim Chu Kang

Ah ma heard from Ah gong that Lim Chu Kang had open a new resort and Ah ma kept wanting to go there and take a look. So happen today everyone is free so Mummy suggest to go and take a look today and if its nice and good we will book for December for a short holiday.

Before heading to Lim Chu Kang. Mummy bring me for a haircut first then to Ah ma house for a bath. When I heard Mummy tell Papa that Ah ma suggest to go Jurong East eat bak ku teh, I say 'I want to go and eat McDonalds'. Mummy was shocked and tell papa that I say I want to go and eat McDonalds. Mummy and papa was laughing when they heard it.

Why I say this because last Sunday, Ah yi and Kor kor bring me to eat McDonalds and I love the pancake. So when Mummy bring me to Ah ma house, Mummy tell everyone what I say in the car and Mummy tell Ah yi to bring me go eat. But Ah yi want to go dating with kor kor. And I am so naughty, I kept clinging onto Ah yi and don't let her go. Hehehe. End up Ah yi still ran away without my notice so in the end no McDonald for me.

Ah yi, please bring me go eat McDonald again!!!

When we reach the resort, Ah ma saw that can rent this car to 'drive' so after viewing the place. Ah gong decide to rent this for me to play. Who know after driving for 15mins, I tell Ah gong 'Jayden don't know how to drive' and I get out of the car and don't want to play liao.




No comments: